To our valued customers & followers,
During the ever-evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we will use this page to keep you informed about what products and services we can deliver to you and to let you know how you can contact us.
Updated 14th May 2020
• Are 4 Seasons Shops Open During Level 2?
Yes! During Level 2 we are opening our showrooms/shops to customers but we kindly ask that you respect our ‘by appointment only’ process for all store visits whether for product viewings or for pick ups.
Why? With increased safety measures in place, we have to limit how many people are in store at one time and it will take longer for us to serve each customer. We also want each customer or customer group to have our full attention when you come in store. Having appointments helps us to give you the safest and best experience (which you deserve!)
Can I visit if I don’t have an appointment? Of course. Just be aware that due to physical distancing and managed entry requirements, customers with appointments will take priority and you may need to wait. Consultations take around 30 minutes so that’s why we recommended booking if you can.
Our store teams will be continuing to work hard to help customers via remote sales channels and to arrange safe, contactless ordering and pick up or delivery of 4 Seasons products, so that option is still there for you if you prefer.
You can Shop Online for selected products or request a quote via any product page to purchase the product and arrange contactless delivery or pick up.
Same day click and collect cannot be guaranteed but may be available. Contact your nearest store for more information.
• What Safety Measures are in Place at your Shops During Level 2?
We are following all government directives for retail stores during Level 2. These include but are not limited to:
- Managed entry – like supermarkets, we are limiting the number of customers in store at one time to allow physical distancing and hygiene practices to be adhered to
- Physical distancing – your consultant will maintain 2m distance from you at all times and we ask you to do the same with any other customer groups or 4 Seasons team members you may find yourself in proximity to
- Sanitization stations – we will have hand sanitizer available
- We will be regularly sanitizing surfaces in between customer visits
• What Products Can 4 Seasons Deliver During Level 2?
Great news! During Level 2 we can deliver ALL 4 Seasons products to you including:
- Galaxy Spas and spa pool accessories and chemicals / water treatment products
- Outdoor Furniture
- Cooking appliances – BBQ’s & accessories
- Essential home heating products – wood fires, gas fires & electric fires
- Fireplace installations – each store works with trusted installers who can install your new fireplace using appropriate safety measures like physical distancing and hygiene practices. Learn more about fireplace installations during COVID-19 here
- Replacement parts for fireplaces
We recommend placing orders for all product types immediately to avoid delivery delays.
• How Do I Contact 4 Seasons?
We have a range of communication channels so you can pick your preference:
- Book a Showroom Visit by ringing or emailing your local store
- Live Chat now on our website
- Visit Our Stores to find phone number and email address details for your local store
- If you have a question about shopping online or do not have a store closeby, you can email the Online Team at email@example.com or phone them on 03 547 0770, 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Freephone 0508 4 SEASONS
• Is Click & Collect Available?
- During Level 2, we are committed to safe, contactless delivery as our preferred method of getting your new purchases to you
- In some cases, your shop may allow a contactless pick up from a 4 Seasons warehouse but this is restricted to small to medium sized items that the collector is capable of lifting and manoeuvring without assistance from our team, due to physical distancing requirements
- All contactless pick ups must be pre-booked and strict safety protocols will apply
- Same day pick ups may be available – please ring your nearest store or complete a Request a Quote form on any product page. The store will then check availability of stock and arrange payment with you. Same day pick up is subject to this and to availability of pick up booking slots being available
- A visitors log will be maintained to allow COVID-19 contact tracing, should it be required
- Contact your nearest store for more information.
• Can I Shop Online on the 4 Seasons Website?
DEMAND IS HIGH FOR ONLINE SHOPPING PRODUCTS & COURIERS ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS.
Please allow longer for your order to be delivered.
How to buy online:
- Visit the product page of the item you want to buy
- Click Add to Cart and follow the prompts on your screen
- When your payment is accepted, you’ll see an onscreen confirmation – that means the order has been sent through to our team
- You’ll receive an email confirmation too but this is sent manually by our online shopping team – it usually happens on the same working day if placed Monday to Friday. Orders placed over the weekend will be confirmed on Monday
- If you have any questions during this process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 03 547 0770 to talk to our Online Team
If you want to buy a product that doesn’t have an Add to Cart option on the product page, simply click the GET A QUOTE button and:
- Enter your contact details, select your nearest store and add any questions you have
- A sales consultant will be in touch and a quote can be emailed to you
- Purchase the product by paying for the quote – your sales consultant will explain options for this
You can also phone your nearest store or Live Chat on our website – in both instances, your local store team will give advice, answer questions and place the order for you
• What Safety Measures are in Place for Contactless Delivery?
Our 4 Seasons stores and delivery partners have safety measures in place to keep everyone safe. As advised by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, these include:
- Only take orders online or by phone or email (storefronts remain shut)
- Home deliver all goods in a contactless way
- 4 Seasons and its delivery partners take all appropriate public health measures to protect their staff and customers (e.g. physical distancing, hygiene protocols, appropriate personal protective equipment if required)
- In most cases, home delivery involves a courier or freight carrier dropping the goods off at your front door and maintaining at least 2m physical distance if they need to interact with you during drop off
- We advise you to wash and dry your hands thoroughly after handling product packaging – hand washing remains the front line of defence against potential transmission and spread of COVID-19.
• I Need to Get a Fireplace Installed – Can I Do This During Level 2?
Yes. The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment has confirmed that home heating products are essential products as Kiwis need to be warm in their homes during this time so we are approved to sell and install fires at all levels of COVID-19.
Each 4 Seasons store works with registered wood fire installers and gas fitters who can install your new fireplace using appropriate safety measures like physical distancing and hygiene practices.
Installers are allowed to perform site checks or home visits to help them prepare price estimates and understand what components are required to perform the installation but only if these details can’t be ascertained via a phone or email conversation. In many cases, the installer won’t need to do a site check and can then perform the installation using strict safety measures on installation day.
Installing a wood fire? In most cases, you need to obtain a wood fire permit from your Council prior to installing a new wood fire. Councils usually cite 20 working days as the timeframe to process permits. To avoid the usual winter bottlenecks for permits and installations, we strongly advise you to start the process of buying your wood fire and submitting your permit application as soon as possible.. Your sales consultant can explain the process including getting a trusted installer in touch to provide permit and installation services.
Learn more about wood fire installations during COVID-19 here
• I Want to Buy a Spa Pool – How Does it Work?
Galaxy Spas are in hot demand during COVID-19 as Kiwis understand that prioritizing their health and well being is so crucial. Creating a sanctuary to unwind in at home will also provide those ‘holiday feels’ during a time when travel will be limited.
- Live Chat with us now or get in touch with your nearest store to book a product viewing and consultation
- Your sales consultant will help you choose the right spa pool for you and inform you of the necessary arrangements for delivery and installation of your pool
- Purchase your pool to ensure available stock is reserved for you – demand is high for spas at this time
• Looking to Kit Your Backyard Out for a ‘Holiday at Home’?
We’re getting lots of enquiry for outdoor furniture, BBQs and outdoor heaters and fireplaces currently.
With NZ’ers ability to travel both domestically and internationally limited for the foreseeable future, lots of people are planning on making their place their new ‘local’ for post-lockdown entertainment and socialization.
Yes, we can help with this by putting together a great outdoor package ready for post-lockdown delivery. Ask us about our current Finance Specials. Your sales consultant can put together a custom deal to suit your needs.
• I Have a Technical or Warranty Issue with a Product – How Can I Get Help?
Live Chat with us now or get in touch with your nearest store
To find out more about the COVID-19 situation in New Zealand we recommend visiting covid19.govt.nz.