Who to contact for help
For all purchasing and after-sales support enquiries relating to a purchase you made in store, please contact your shop. You can send an email or call by clicking on the store’s contact details here.
For all sales enquiries and after-sales support enquiries relating an online order, please contact the online team via email at email@example.com or you can send us a message via our website Chat.
Note that stores do not have access to information about online orders and the online team does not have access to information about store orders.
If you change your mind
The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind or if you misused or altered a product in any way that caused the problem, and in several other circumstances.
Therefore, 4 Seasons will honor its obligations under consumer law but does not allow refunds, exchanges or credit for change of mind situations.
Exceptions to this may be granted at the discretion of the online sales team (for online purchases) or the store manager or Head of Retail (for in store purchases) and provided certain conditions are met. Contact your 4 Seasons store or the online team for assistance.
If your product is faulty
If 4 Seasons delivers your goods
Please check your goods as soon as they arrive in order to ensure that:
The item(s) are what you ordered; and Nothing is missing, damaged or faulty.
If you notice any issues relating to the above, you should:
- Sign the carrier’s goods form as “Damaged” or “Faulty” and inform the carrier of the issue (so they’re aware there’s an issue)
- Take photos of the damage or issue
- Contact your 4 Seasons store (for store purchases) or online support (for online orders) within 24 hours of receiving the goods so we can help.
Completing a Return
Returns due to damage in transit, fault or warranty will be arranged via your 4 Seasons store or via the online team (for online orders).
All other approved returns will be at the cost of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed by 4 Seasons and subject to the following conditions being fulfilled:
- Please provide 4 Seasons with your proof of purchase;
- It is a requirement for the fulfilment of refunds, exchanges and warranties that customers use their best endeavours to return all out-of-the-box accessories supplied at the time of original purchase in unopened/original packaging. Customers are also encouraged to use the original packaging where possible in order to avoid damage in transit.
- Any restocking fee that applies is paid.
Many 4 Seasons products carry a manufacturer’s warranty. This is a guarantee provided by the supplier or manufacturer and is usually limited to structural integrity only. 4 Seasons can assist with manufacturer’s warranty claims.
Most manufacturers / suppliers of 4 Seasons products require you to deal directly with them rather than 4 Seasons. We can deal with them on your behalf if you prefer but in our experience, the process is easier and faster and the communication is better when you deal direct.
Note the following brands are owned by the 4 Seasons franchisor so warranties are managed by our head office support team as they are experts in dealing with technical and warranty matters: Broil King BBQs, Galaxy Spas, Jayline, Bosca and Fisher Fireplaces and 4 Seasons Outdoor Furniture. If you have a warranty claim or technical query with one of these brands, visit our FAQ page to submit it online.
- Your proof of purchase (required for any warranty claim - the onus is on the purchaser to retain this record)
- Photograph(s) and description of the issue - this must be something covered under the warranty terms
- For spas, BBQs and fireplaces, the model number and/or serial number located on the product is also required - this is important as it ensures the correct parts or solution is given